Lynn Gambino Abbott
Junior Partner—Fort Lauderdale
Lynn Gambino Abbott is a Junior Partner in the Fort Lauderdale office. Martindale-Hubbell and her peers have rated her AV® Preeminent™. Lynn was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1986 and has been practicing law for 27 years. She began her professional career as an Assistant State Public Defender serving the State of Florida in the 17th Judicial Circuit in Broward County. During her four year tenure there, Lynn tried many cases and defended hundreds of clients in the Felony division. Thereafter, she taught as an Adjunct Law Professor at Nova Southeastern Law School for several years.
Awards & Honors
- Assistant State Public Defender, 17th Judicial Circuit, 1985-1989.
- General Liability
- Vehicular Liability
- Premise Liability
- Negligent Security
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Insurance Law and Coverage
- Insurance Companies
- Third-Party Administrators
- Property Managers
- Shopping Malls and Centers
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Supermarket Chains
- Retail Specialty Stores
- Homeowner and Condominium Associations
- Car Rental Companies
- State Bureaus & Agencies
- Public and Governmental Entities
- 1986, Florida.
- 1990, United States District Court, Southern District of Florida.
- 1990, United States District Court, Middle District of Florida.
- 1991, United States Supreme Court.
- Miami Dade Community College, A.A., 1981.
- University of Central Florida, B.A., 1983.
- Nova Southeastern University School of Law, J.D., 1985.
- The Florida Bar.
- Broward County Bar Association.
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers.
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association.
- The Defense Research Institute.
Presentations and Speaking Engagements
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association Young Lawyer Boot Camp - 03/09/2012
- Condo Association Claims, Client Seminar, PA - 12/02/2011
- Discovery, Client Seminar, PA - 12/02/2011